Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Bold Green Energizer Juice

I had good intensions this morning to head into the kitchen and prepare a green smoothy.  Well it didn't turn out to be what actually happened.

I took a good look in my fridge and looked at everything that was in my vegetable drawer and thought,  "you know it's that kind of morning were I could do with a green energizing juice instead".

As in research at the lab bench, the best ideas and developments happen when you are simply curious and not afraid to try something new.  No protocols to follow but just pure instinct and trust that all will be just fine.  The result, a smooth energizing green juice that i'm currently enjoying while typing away on my keyboard as I sit by the fire in my living room.

It tastes so smooth and refreshing that I just need to share the recipe with you.

My Bold Green Energizer


2-3 large handfuls of spinach
1 small handful of coriander
1/2 lemon, peeled
2 medium or large carrots
1 apple
1/2 inch piece of ginger root
1 large celery stalk or 2 medium stalks


Push everything through a juicer let sit for a while to allow the flavours to blend and mellow out, then enjoy!  


Makes approximately 12 ounces.  Enough to share or maybe not!  ;0)







No comments:

Post a Comment