Monday, July 30, 2012

31 Days of Totally Rawness - Its that time again.

Some of you followed me in February when I went from 80 to 100% raw for 28 days.  Well it's 6 months later and I'm ready to do it again!  With all the earth's bounty available during August, it will be interesting to see what new recipes I come up with.

I invite you to join me for one day, two or maybe three.  Who knows what you may find and where this will lead you!

100% raw not your thing...no worries...how about just adding more raw food to your diet.  One meal or maybe 50% of whats on your plate.

What do you have to lose? Absolutely nothing!

What can you gain? Better health and a great way to enjoy local fruits and vegetables.

Win, Win!

Join me and lets get this blog really going!

Who's in?






No comments:

Post a Comment