Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I think I need another dehydrator!

My poor little 5 shelf dehydrator has been humming away these last few weeks.  Dehydrating herbs for the winter months, flower peddles for teas, crackers, crackers and more crackers and now with a huge batch of kale chips for me and a few of my clients.  Awaiting in the wings is another batch of kale and crackers which will need to be made as well.

When I bought my dehydrator I never imagined that I would be using it this often.  Now it only makes sense to up grade to a bigger model.  Perhaps one that has a built in timer as well.

Just pondering whether to sell my small model or if I should just keep it and have both going at the same time.  I could easily fill both several times a week with kale chips, crackers, cookies and breads!  Yup, I think that is the best solution...keep my small one and invest in a larger one sometime this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment