Saturday, November 10, 2012

FIELD TRIP!

I don't go shopping very often but today is the day I have to go pick up my supplies for a workshop that I'm holding next weekend.

My list is vast, but I'm sure I will find what I need.

I'm on a mission with my husband and daughter to find everything on my list!

I'm so excited about this workshop. It is my first and I am a bit nervous!  It's a unique workshop for it will be hands on.  I have a great group of women signed up and ready to try their hands on making raw food! Some have tried raw food others are just curious and would like to know more.  They will get right in there with me in my raw food kitchen as we make everything from hemp milk to raw lasagna! I have a feeling it's going to be noisy in my kitchen but it is going to be a whole lot of fun.   :D

The added perk....they get to take it all home with them so they have wholesome raw meals for the next few days!

Oh man, I wish I had an opportunity to take this workshop when I first started getting interested in raw food. It would have made life a bit easier and there probably would have been less waste as some of the recipes I tried where pure flops!

First yoga, then off I go on my shopping adventure!








No comments:

Post a Comment