Monday, November 19, 2012

Sharing My Raw Food Passion~Special Thank You!

This past weekend I held my first raw food workshop and it was just such an amazing experience that I just had to share it with you!

The workshop was held in my personal kitchen and dining area.  Unfortunately I do not have any pictures to share for I was busy helping and teaching at the same time.

We made everything from breakfast items right through to sweet treats.  The bonus was that everyone had their hand in making, sampling and then taking them home to share with family and friends.   

The feedback so far has been phenomenal!!!!!

Thank you to all those who attended my first workshop and for making it such an amazing experience!  

Keep rawk'n it in your kitchen!

The Raw Food Yogini,
Fortunata

No comments:

Post a Comment