Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's a Busy Time of Year!

It's been a very busy couple of weeks and I haven't had time to play in my raw kitchen :(.

Making the usual green smoothies for breakfast this morning I decided to make something more festive.  
Transforming one my best friends favourite holiday drink into a green smoothie that I too can enjoy.  The best part of this is that I can have this every morning....guilt free!  :))

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Almond & Hemp Christmas Nog

12 raw almonds
1 heaping tablespoon hemp hearts
1 handful deveined kale
2 medjool dates, pitted
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon cloves (optional)
1/4 teaspoon cardamom or 2 small pods
2 1/2 cups water

Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.

Pour into your favourite glass and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment