Thursday, July 28, 2011

Raw Alfredo Sauce? Can it possibly be as good as they say?

I picked up some fresh yellow and green zucchini from the market the other day so my plan is to make zucchini noodles for diner tonight.  The dilemma...looking for something other than a marinara sauce or pesto!  Although I like them both, I am really craving for something creamy!  

Voila... Alfredo sauce...it looks good but does it taste as good as the traditional "cooked" version without cheese and cream?  

So I'm stepping out of my box today and going to prepare the sauce.  Not sure about some of the spices that others are using in their recipes, don't sound like they should really be in a good Alfredo sauce. 

Well, I'm game to give it a go and try to come up with something that satisfies my taste buds!

I'll fill you in a bit later on the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment