Thursday, October 18, 2012

1 Creamy Pineapple Coconut Green Smooth to Go Please!

If you haven't already guessed, I love my green smoothies.  Especially on a crazy busy day where I don't really have any time to sit around and enjoy breakfast at the dining table.
Smoothies are a great way to get a lot of fruits and veggies in right away.  Nutrient dense and satisfying.

This morning my smoothie to go was a Creamy Pineapple Coconut Green Smoothie that was light and filling and really made my drive into town so much more enjoyable.

Here is the recipe for you to enjoy as well!






Creamy Pineapple Coconut Green Smoothie
1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple 
1 cup or large handful organic baby spinach
2 cup plain almond milk
1 tsp (heaping) chia seeds soaked
1 tsp coconut butter not oil

Place all ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth and creamy!

Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment