Monday, October 8, 2012

Thanksgiving Green Smoothie

Woke up this Thanksgiving morning to a chocolate craving.  Have no idea why, must have dreamt about chocolate without having any awareness that I did so.

To satisfy that craving I made myself a green smoothie that I think I'm going to call a Green Monkey.  Not that a monkey is green or that it loves chocolate but the banana in this smoothie and maybe the peanuts would be an awfully nice treat. And besides, it is green, the smoothie that is! :D

Green Monkey

In your high speed blender add the following ingredients:
1 ripe organic banana
1 large handful of organic baby spinach
1 cup True vanilla almond milk (Silk)
1 tbsp organic raw cacao
1 tbsp natural peanut butter

Whirl till well blended and enjoy!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment