Thursday, October 25, 2012

Raw Polenta - Success!

Getting up early in the morning, always in some way or another, seems to get my creative juices flowing.  When I worked in research it was those early morning commutes and times in my office where I battled the issues from the day before and how to overcome them.

This morning after weeks of battling how in the world can I make a raw polenta without using my stove I went into my kitchen and let instinct take over.

I wish I can share this recipe with you right now!  It will have to wait until I test drive it a few more times to make sure that it will work for you too!

Here is a couple of pictures of the final product!

As you can see it is thick and creamy, just like polenta should be! Can't wait to top it off with some yumminess for todays lunch!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment