Thursday, October 18, 2012

Start Your Day with Lemon Water


I just finished a 3 day raw food cleanse and feeling great!

I noticed the last time and really confirmed it this time through my cleanse that lemon water in the morning is quite refreshing, clean and purifying. I really don't know why I didn't keep this practice going from the last time but I plan to do so from now on.

I only used room temperature water and I think that is the main thing for me because I really don't like ice cold water.  On a cold morning, which today it isn't, I will warm the water and it is quite nice.

I have noticed by just starting my day with 32 oz of lemon water that it sets the precedence for my day.  Becoming more aware of what I am eating and making choices that will serve my body and not necessarily my cravings.  Making a big difference in my energy level and in my yoga practice.

Here are a few reasons why you should start your day with lemon water:


  • Boosts your immune system
  • Aids in digestion
  • Balances pH
  • Acts as a gentle natural laxative
  • Helps with weight loss














No comments:

Post a Comment