Thursday, February 28, 2013

DAY 28 of 28 Days of Raw & Green Smoothie Challenge

Reflecting back over the past 28 days, while sipping away on my Sweet Clementine Green smoothie, I have to admit that this past month has been a very inspirational one to say the least. One filled with adventure and most importantly "fun".

Giving myself permission to explore eating totally raw without judgment has been the biggest gift that I have given myself since I started this journey a few years back.  It has taught me how to create the balance needed to pursue my goals from a place of ease and compassion for self.  In this place anything can be achieved.  The best part...no drama, or ego to get in the way, just pure fun and a joy to explore and learn new things,

I would like to take a moment to thank my Facebook 28 Day Green Smoothie Challenge participants for sharing and being part of my 28 Days of Raw.  I truly had fun coming up with a new smoothie recipe for you each day and I hope that I have inspired you to continue making green smoothies in the days, weeks, months ahead.

And to you, for reading my posts and being part of this journey.  I'm looking forward to posting more recipes and insights as to how to keep having fun in your raw food kitchen and in everything you do!

Blessings,
Fortunata
The Raw Food Yogini


Be sure to check out all the green smoothie recipes by clicking on the following link to the Raw Food Yogini Facebook page.  www.facebook.com/RawFoodYogini 





No comments:

Post a Comment