Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 9 of 28 Days of Raw & Green Smoothie Challenge

Eating 100% raw successfully means keeping things simple.

It is one of the biggest ahas this time around.  Not fretting over what will I eat makes things pretty exciting as I really don't know what I am going to make  each day.  I just open the refrigerator, look at what is in there and just put it together on gut feelings. Ha ha ha no pun intended.

Today it was a blissful berry green smoothie for breakfast that kept me satisfied right through till 2 p.m.
Follow the following link for todays smoothie recipe. www.facebook.com/RawFoodYogni

Lunch consisted of a large salad of kale, shredded green cabbage, baby spinach, broccoli slaw, sliced radishes, english cucumber, grape tomatoes, red onion, topped with goji berries, cranberries, pepitas (raw pumpkin seeds), all tossed with home made lemon poppyseed tahini dressing.
Follow the following link for the lemon poppyseed tahini dressing recipe. http://rawfoodyogini.blogspot.ca/2013/02/day-5-day-6-of-28-days-of-raw-green.html


Diner a bowl full of zucchini spaghetti with a basil pesto and chopped plum tomatoes.

Dessert a combination of what was readily available in my kitchen.  Bananas, unsweetened shredded coconut, walnuts and a little agave for sweetness, topped with a chocolate almond fudge drizzle that I made the other day for my raw banana ice-cream.

How easy is that? No recipes, just pure intuition and all very yummy.






Keep rawk'n it out in your kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment