Monday, June 4, 2012

Nice Surprise at the Local Farmers Market

This past weekend I headed out to our local farmers market.  Knowing that the entire town would be getting ready for Jazz fest  I knew that I had to get to the market early just to be able to find parking.

Well parking was not a problem but the market due to all the other festivities did not have all the regulars there.  A few booths were set up across the road in a parking lot. So Disappointing!

My mission was to purchase pea sprouts from a local grower and anything else that called to me.  Since there was not much available, nothing really called out that I didn't already have at home.  So I headed and found the sprout grower and there on his table was a package of raw nori.

B-O-N-U-S

Definitely going to make raw nori rolls similar to the ones below with the addition of the pea shoots that I picked up at the market for diner!


YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment