Monday, January 28, 2013

28 Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Take the challenge and join me during my 28 Days of 100% raw in enjoying a green smoothie every day!

Come on, take the challenge, and discover something new about yourself along the journey.

Keep rawk'n it out in your kitchen!

Namaste,
Fortunata
The Raw Food Yogini

Already enjoying a green smoothie a day? Then challenge yourself by eating more raw throughout the day.

Don't forget to like, post, and share your green smoothie recipe on www.facebook.com/RawFoodYogini

Here is a recipe to get you started!

2 handfuls of organic baby spinach
1 cup water
1/2 cup almond milk, home made or unsweetened store bought
2 medjool dates, pitted
1 tablespoon pepitas (raw pumpkin seeds)
dash or two of pumpkin spice, or cinnamon
a splash of vanilla

for added energy add maca powder and spirulina.

Blend and enjoy!

Stay posted for my list of what I have readily available in my raw food kitchen so that making raw, green, delicious, nutritious, green smoothies are easy!

Green smoothie challenge starts February 1st!

Who is joining me? State your intention on my FB page and rawk it out with a green smoothie a day, everyday, from February 1st to the 28th!

www.facebook.com/RawFoodYogini







No comments:

Post a Comment