Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No Room in my Schedule Today!

Day 2 of the new year and my schedule is full.  No time to prepare food today and play in my raw food kitchen.  So a little organization last night makes an easier day today.

To make my day a little lighter I planned and prepped my meals last night except for breakfast. All that is left to do throughout the day today is to open my refrigerator, or my lunch bag and grab my meal

Keeping it simple and yummy today with my favourite fruit bowl for breakfast, large kale salad topped with lots of veggies and walnut pieces to go and a 50% raw dinner of a medley of fresh raw chopped vegetables with couscous dressed with olive oil and lemon juice.

Keeping snacks very simple, nuts, seeds, and dried fruit!

Have a raw-some day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment