Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 12 of 31 Days of Total Rawness

Feeling a bit off today, more tired than anything.  Woke up in the middle of the night by my dog Ginger as she was laying by our bedroom door pawing the door in her sleep. Once awake, it was very difficult to get back to sleep.

It's been another day of on and off rain here and the humidity level quite high so my poor dehydrator has been working overtime trying to dehydrate tomatoes.  They will probably be ready sometime tonight.  I'll just keep checking every couple of hours.

As for raw food today...well I'm feeling a bit lazy today and don't have the energy to come up with something new in my kitchen, so I'm keeping it easy with my raw food prep too.

Easy raw granola for breakfast, large kale salad with walnuts for lunch, and spiralized zucchini spaghetti for diner with marinara sauce.

My snacks today consisted of a green superfruit smoothie with added protein and fresh fruit this afternoon.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment