Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 7 of 31 Days of Total Rawness

I'm pumped!

There has been a change in my plans today which frees me up to go create something new in my raw food kitchen.

My hubby has been so supportive.  He loves what I'm doing for myself and others and encourages me every day to continue.

With his encouragement I just recently became one of 20 lifetime members of Russell James' Raw Chef Academy.  Allowing me to continue on my raw food journey but also an opportunity to meet and work with Russell in developing my skills as my own raw food chef.

Inspired by Russell's  kilted sausage recipe, today I'm going to try and make my own version of my hubby's favourite maple flavoured sausage rounds.

Day 7 and I'm loving how I'm feeling!

Ready to join me for one day and eat more raw?



No comments:

Post a Comment