Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 16 of 31 Days of Total Rawness

Half way there!  Really missing a bowl of 9 bean soup though!  That is one of the ways I get my protein in.  Unfortunately it is a cooked soup recipe so for the next 2 weeks it will have to wait as I continue on my 31 days of total rawness.

The last two days have been really busy with spending time with families as I continue to fulfil my teaching commitments.  Meals have been light and on the go.

Today things go back to normal and have a bit more time to prepare more complete raw meals.  Yay

Just checked my small garden and today there are several zucchini ready to be harvested and enjoyed.  My favourite is zucchini spaghetti with raw marinara sauce.  Last week my dehydrator was humming for several days as I dehydrated a basket of tomatoes perfect to make this marinara sauce today.

I also have some string beans left.  With them I will prepare them into a raw marinated string bean salad with baby grape tomatoes and basil dressing.  This will be a totally new experience for me because I've never made a raw string bean salad before.  I'll let you know how it all turns out and will post the recipe if it turns out great.

Have a totally rawsome day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment