Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 23 of 31 Days Total Rawness

Finding it is starting to get difficult to come up with new ideas on my own as to what to eat on a particular day....but love how encouraging my hubby has been!

My fall back meal plans are usually the things that are easy to make, light but yet hardy.

Here are a list of my favourites and what I have been enjoying these past few days since my last post:


  • Smoothies are a plus, especially for breakfast.  Easy to make and can throw anything in them!
  • Kale Salads, light but very filling and so darn good for you too.  
  • Tomato and cucumbers are a must, especially because they are in season and are the main ingredients in my Italian Tomato & Cucumber Salad!  I just brought home a few baskets of tomatoes from my parents garden that I'm going to dehydrate.  Yes...this poor little dehydrator has been working hard for me for the past few weeks! 
  • Zucchini, zucchini and more zucchini! Love my zucchini spaghetti diners with either a fresh raw marinara sauce or basil pine nut pesto sauce.
  • Fruit...all kinds and particularly what is in season.
  • Raw crackers with guacamole! Yum
  • Raw veggies with a hummus.
  • Raw chili with fresh local corn!
  • Almonds, walnuts, and seeds!  I think the squirrels are getting a bit jealous. ;D
What am I C R A V I N G?  A big bowl of 9 bean soup...go figure!

Hope you are having a rawsome day!





No comments:

Post a Comment