Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 13 of 31 Days of Total Rawness

Almost half way there and today I buckled.  Yes, I folded the cards and had a cooked lunch.  It consisted of a bowl of roasted red pepper and tomato soup.  I know, I know I could have easily made this at home on my vitamix but the thing is, I wasn't at home.

This morning when I left to teach a yoga class I had no intention of eating lunch out, but as it was a friend of mine whom I haven't seen in almost a month or so called me up to invite me to a tea.  No problem tea I can definitely handle but since she didn't have her car and I had to pick her up and go to the our local favourite cafe, it ended up being lunch time.  When we went in, she said lets have a bite.  I  did mention that they really didn't have anything there for me, but I knew I was putting a damper on our   get together.  So I folded and said okay...I'll have a bowl of soup.

So there you go...I buckled and had something cooked.

At first I was upset but then as time went on I just forgave myself and moved on.

Watch me as I jump back on the wagon and go full steam ahead.

Breakfast today consisted of raw cinnamon granola with almond milk
Diner: large tomato cucumber salad with green onions, oregano and olive oil.  Raw crackers with avocado guacamole.
Snacks: fresh fruit, handful of raw nuts, and one of my delicious raw chocolate chip cookies





No comments:

Post a Comment