Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 9 of 31 Days of Total Rawness

It's raining!

I love rainy days, they give me an opportunity to relax and enjoy the comfort of my own home.  I feel blessed that I can do that and not have anywhere to go but commit to two very important things in my life other than family.  My health and my yoga practice.  Everything else fits into place on it's own and no need to tamper iwthit

As you probably have figured out by now, I'm constantly looking for something new to come up with.  Today it's a new cookie recipe.  My raw chocolate chip cookies are a huge success with my friends and family but now I think it's time to come up with something that is, shall I say, fancy and a real treat to enjoy with a cup of afternoon tea.  I'm thinking of something a little more decadent and light tasting.


Check in tomorrow to find out what I've made and how they have turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment