Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 4 of 31 Days of Total Rawness

It's day 4 and the rocket boosters have been started!

I love the energy I feel by the end of the 3rd day when I shift my diet from 80 to 100% raw.  Can't believe how after a busy day I'm not all that tired in the evening and when I fall asleep it's a deep sleep.  Feeling totally refreshed in the morning and ready to go.

Thank goodness because it's going to be another busy day today.

Today in my raw food kitchen I'm going to make stuffed purple peppers that I picked up at the organic farm.  Not sure what I'm going to be using for the stuffing part just yet but that's the beauty about having fun in the kitchen.  For now...better get the peppers into a marinade to bring out more flavour.

Have a great Saturday everyone...and if you haven't been to a local farmers market recently....make today your day.  Who knows what gems you'll find!

No comments:

Post a Comment