Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 6 of 31 Days of Total Rawness

Wow, it's already been 6 days!

I have to admit that this time around going 100% raw is so much easier.  Not sure if it's because of all the fresh local organic produce or if it has been more an attitude change.  I kinda think it is a bit of both.

I'm a firm believer that if you let your instinct guide you, you can create some amazing stuff.  Doesn't have to be complicated. It just has to be a lot of fun.  This is what I'm doing while experimenting and developing my own recipes in my raw food kitchen, having fun!

Today i'm going to be putting together a raw sprouted quinoa salad for diner.  I just hope that the quinoa which is currently sprouting is ready to tonight.  I can just begin to see some of the seeds form small sprouts.  It doesn't take long from this point but if it's not ready...no big deal.  Back up diner menu...Raw Food Yogini's gourmet crackers with cashew cream cheese served with a side of carrot sticks, cucumber slices and raw beet hummus!

Hope you are having fun too!



No comments:

Post a Comment