Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 13 of 28 Days of Raw - A Sweet 4 my Sweet Heart

Staying low key today on preparing something totally new in my raw food kitchen and using my energy into making something sweet for my sweet heart.

Really don't know what I will make as my mind is constantly jumping from one idea to another.  Maybe some raw chocolates or perhaps a vanilla almond cake with a dark chocolate ganache frosting or perhaps some cashew cream tarts.  

I guess it will be a surprise!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Namaste

Today in my raw food kitchen:

B: Raw Cranberry-Orange bread with almond butter.
L: Raw-wich with a side order of broccoli-cabbage slaw tossed with raisins, walnuts and a cashew mayo
D: Large field green's salad loaded with diced veggies and tossed in a simple lemon olive oil dressing.

Sweet surprise for dessert!







No comments:

Post a Comment