Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 23 of 28 Days of Raw - Is it Friday Already?

It's a busy day today in my raw food kitchen.  I'm preparing 3 trays of buckwheat sunflower bread.

As you well know tonight it's pizza night, however, I think I'm going to take tonights pizza to a new level by adding some raw almond meat as one of the ingredients.  Have no idea how it's going to taste, but I have a hunch that it's going to enhance the flavour and texture to something that any meat lover would enjoy as well.  Check in tomorrow with my critique of my own version of uncooked, simply raw, faux meat lovers pizza!

Today in my raw food kitchen:

B: Green Berry Bliss Smoothie
L: Thai veg wraps, with spicy dipping sauce.
D: Almond meat lovers pizza with rawsted vegetable and macadamia nut goat cheese.

Here is a new recipe for you to try.  A great alternative to tapioca pudding and much healthier too!

Vanilla Superfruit Chia Pudding 
In a bowl add:
1/8 cup chia seeds (I used the white seeds for more of an authentic look)
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
1/2-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Agave to taste (I used very little to the pudding but drizzled some onto the fruit prior to serving)

Stir and place in the refrigerator overnight.

To serve:
Divide the pudding into 2 small bowls, top with thawed blueberries, blackberries and cherries, drizzle agave on top for sweetness, and serve!

Super easy to make and super good for you!

Vanilla Superfruit Chia Pudding







No comments:

Post a Comment