Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 4 of 28 Days of Raw - Feeling Great!

Day 4 and woke up from another amazing night's sleep.

It's Sunday and it's my day off from teaching yoga to a day of being a student.  This morning a friend and I headed down to the city for a hot yoga class.  I love taking this time to take a nice drive, enjoy a great class, and then hit a local coffee shop for a great cup of tea before the ride home.  

On the menu today:

B: A slice of raw breakfast bread with almond butter
L: Cold Thai salad rolls with almond butter dipping sauce with lots of garlic and ginger
D: Vegetable nut loaf with a side field green salad.

After yoga snack: Berry smoothy made with berries, almond milk, and greens.

Mid afternoon snack: Organic Bartlett pear and a naval orange.

Tonight I feel like I want a dessert...hmmm what shall I make?  Any ideas?

Bon appétit!




No comments:

Post a Comment