Thursday, February 2, 2012

28 Days of Raw-from 80 to 100% raw!

I'm taking my raw food diet to a new level for the next 28 days.  From 80% raw to 100% raw!  It's going to be a big challenge since I do cook food as well for my family, but I'm up for the challenge when it comes to my health and at the same time offer my family options to eat more raw as well.

So here I go.

Today on my menu:

Raw sprouted buckwheat and soft wheat granola with dates, an assortment of chopped nuts, apple chunks and banana slices.

Homemade raw sundried tomatoe and olive bread, loaded with mixed greens, mixed sprouts, avocado and  marinated mushrooms.

Mediterranean Salad: Large mixed green salad with tomatoes, green onions, 1 tsp pine nuts, kalamata olives, chopped cappers, drizzled with lemon and olive oil dressing.






2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Fortunata!! Your menu sounds awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janice! It's going to be a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete