Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 19 of 28 Days of Raw - Crazy Energy Burst!

I have no idea what I ate last night but I was wired around midnight!

Where did all that energy come from?  Must have been the jicama or maybe the cashew in the jicama rice, or maybe it was all the eggplant, zucchini and asparagus that I ate.

Who knows but it was just so odd.  I have eaten all of those items before and never have I had such a burst of energy.

Oh wait, I did eat two figs with a couple of walnuts as an evening snack.  Could it have been the natural sugar in the dried figs?

After some tossing and turning I did eventually fall asleep and woke up again feeling very energized and ready to teach my Monday morning yoga class!

Have a happy family Day!

Today in my raw food kitchen:
B: Raw Cranberry-Orange breakfast bread with almond butter
L: Nori Rolls with ginger-tamari dipping sauce
D: I'm thinking of making a raw zucchini lasagna with a side salad.

Raw Zucchini Lasagna

Looks like it's baked doesn't it? It's not, it's dehydrated until it's warmed through!
Yumm





No comments:

Post a Comment