Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 3 of 28 Days of Raw - Raw food Junky

I love how good I feel by the 3rd day on a 100% raw diet.  My mind is clear and I feel so energized.

It's been a year since I discovered the raw food lifestyle.  I gradually started to introduce more and more raw food into my regular diet until I got to approximately 80% raw.  So one of my daily meals would contain some kind of cooked food.

Since I made a commitment to myself and stay 100% raw for 28 days I'm discovering that with a bit of planning I can make my cake and eat it too!  Without the guilt!

I guess I'm becoming a raw food junky!

On today's menu:
B: Sprouted buckwheat and soft wheat berry granola with a sprinkle of cinnamon, raisins with almond mylk

L: Organic field greens salad with shredded cabbage, carrot and broccoli tossed in a mediterranean style dressing.

D: Spiralized Zucchini pasta with pesto.

mmm mmm good!





No comments:

Post a Comment