Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 14 of 28 Days of Raw - Another simple day in my kitchen

Wednesdays are another day of my week where I'm constantly on the go so to keep things from getting out of hand I keep Wednesdays very simple in my raw food kitchen.

The great thing about eating raw is that all the meals are super healthy.  If I'm hungry I eat more and if I'm not I eat less but always eat till i'm satisfied but not overly full.

Smoothies are ideal for days like today.  They are easy to prepare and ultra satisfying especially when you consider that they may contain a serving of fruit, vegetables, good oils (such as flax seed oil, or fish oil, or coconut oil) you can add extra greens in the form of powder and on days where your tasks are physically demanding a scoop of protein powder is gives the smoothy some staying power!

B: Organic Vanilla-Cherry Smoothy

L: Thai rolls with spicy dipping sauce

D: Meal size mixed veggie salad, a couple kalamata olives, chopped walnuts on a bed of field greens drizzled with my Mediterranean salad dressing.

Be sure to check back Friday for my Organic Vanilla-Cherry Smoothy recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment