Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 16 of 28 Days of Raw - Shopping for Supplies

I'll be honest Day 16 was a bit tough.  Eating and staying raw when visiting with my parents is tough.  Always something good cooking in their kitchen when I'm there which reminds me of home of course!

Tempted to eat some home cooked meals, I didn't and remained raw.  I made it simple on myself by bringing my own breakfast smoothy and offering to make lunch which consisted of a big cucumber and tomato salad, seasoned with EVOO imported from Italy, oregano and salt.

It was a good day and a happy one with my parents whom I love dearly!

As I promised the other day here is a recipe for you that I do hope you will try and enjoy as much as I do!

Cherry Vanilla Breakfast Smoothy

1 cup organic sweet black cherries (frozen)
2 cups vanilla almond milk
1 Tbsp soaked chia seeds
1 Scoop green vibrance or add a handful of spinach or kale (optional)

Blend until smooth and enjoy!

Today in my raw food kitchen:
B: Cherry Vanilla Breakfast Smoothy
L: Italian Cucumber Tomato Salad
D: RAWsted vegetable pizza; after all it is pizza Firday!

Have a happy weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment