Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 17 of 28 Days of Raw - Yoga Workshop Day

I know it's Saturday but it is going to be a really busy day for me!  Teaching two back to back yoga classes in the morning and a yoga workshop in the afternoon!  Have I ever told you how much I love my yoga life?  Well I do and add the raw food energy boost that comes along with eating raw it really has brought a lot of clarity to my teaching as well.

I LOVE MY YOGA LIFE!!!!

Today in my raw food kitchen:

B: Not feeling very hungry so fuelling up with some fruit.
L: Avocado, tomato and cashew cheese on a buckwheat sunflower bread
D: Not quite sure just yet.   For now I'm thinking of this: To start it will be a green organic salad, perhaps raw taco lettuce wraps with the left over almond taco meat from the other night!

Enjoy your Saturday night everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment