Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 6 of 28 Days of Raw

Okay this is becoming truly weird. Why am I not starving?

After a long day of teaching yoga, what I intended to have for diner last night didn't really pan out.  Get it pan...never mind, just thought it was funny because no pans are needed for raw food prep.  Okay, I get it....not funny!  ;0)

Needless to say, diner last night was quick and easy.  Chopped tomato and avocado guacamole on raw bread with a sprinkle of coriander.  It was great but I definitely thought I needed more.

Pleasantly surprised when this morning I didn't feel hungry.  There is a lot to be said about raw food.  I am definitely finding that less is much more in terms of satisfying my appetite.

Today on the menu:

B: Fruit bowl with a handful of chopped nuts, chia, almond butter and half a chopped date for sweetness.
L: Jicama salad on a bed of arugula with a Thai inspired apple vinaigrette
D: Something with eggplant and zucchini...not sure exactly what it will be yet.


Jicama Salad on a Bed of Arugula
with a Thai inspired dressing




No comments:

Post a Comment