Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 22 of 28 Days of Raw - Where did the days go?

I had good intentions when I started this 28 day journey to make sure I posted something every day.  The last 2 days have been a struggle.  When dealing with a family emergency it is very difficult to find time to sit in front of a computer and type away when feeling a bit stressed and exhausted.

So here I am today on the 22nd day of my journey and feeling good to be able to sit here for these few moments and let you know what I'm up to in my raw food kitchen.

Since being away for the last couple of days I do have lots of veggies sitting in my fridge that I need to use up.  The best way to do that is to A) juice them B) use them in a raw soup or C) Just cut them up make a sunflower seed hummus and munch away.

I think I'm going for option C today.  Keeping it low key and gosh darn simple!
 

Today in my raw food kitchen:

B: Sprouted buckwheat granola topped with fresh fruit
L: Field green salad loaded with fresh veggies, walnuts and tossed with apple cider vinaigrette.
D: Vegetable crudite with sunflower seed hummus

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a dessert recipe that is so easy to make and so darn good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment