Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 2 of 28 Days of Raw

Feeling great and enjoying making raw food in my kitchen.   This morning I woke up to the smell of sunflower bread dehydrating in my kitchen.  After so many attempts at making a great raw bread I have finally mastered what ingredients make a great tasting bread that doesn't fall apart on the first bite.  The added bonus is that the bread itself makes a great pizza crust as well.   So tonight it will be "rawsted vegetable pizza" (yes the veggies are all raw as well as the sauce, crust and cheese)

On the menu for today:

B: Raw Breakfast Bread with almond butter with a bowl of fresh fruit
L: Broccoli Slaw with almonds and walnuts
D: Rawsted vegetable pizza with a side salad of organic field greens

Just love experimenting in my raw food kitchen!


Rawsted Vegetable Pizza



No comments:

Post a Comment