Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 7 of 28 Days of Raw - and I'm energized!

Day 7:  One week into my 28 day raw challenge and I can't believe how energized I feel.  Still having such great sleeps throughout the night and ready to go when I wake up.  Again today I wasn't hungry in the morning and had to literally force myself to have breakfast before heading out to teach a morning of yoga.

During the classes the energy that I felt in the morning transitioned well into the practice with very little effort required to move into the harder poses.   I'm really getting hooked on this great vibe that stays with me throughout the day!

On todays menu:

B: raw cinnamon raisin sprouted buckwheat and wheat berry granola with almond mylk
L: Green smoothy made with organic kale, strawberries, apple, and ginger
D: Left over night!!!   Lots of left over Thai inspired jicama salad, eggplant ratatouille on a bed of sprouted quinoa and maybe a green field green salad!

After yoga snack:  banana and a 1/2 slice raw bread with a couple of slices of avocado

Bon appetite!



No comments:

Post a Comment